Goal of the event:
The goal of the event was to raise awareness between the Erasmus about physical disabilities and the importance of our senses in every day activities. Another goal was to make them know a little bit more about disabilities with a quiz about it.
Short description of the event:
We met in a park and did a gymkhana with different activities related to the senses.
1. In pairs, a person with their eyes covered makes a tour with the help of their partner while we time.
2. There was a series of covered objects that the erasmus had to identify with their eyes closed, through touch.
3. They had to paint the letters E S N on paper, with brushes and paints but using their mouths instead of their hands.
4. Identify smells with closed eyes.
5. Try different foods with your eyes closed.
At the end of each activity, we asked them some questions related to disability.
How did your event go?:
People had a lot of fun during the activity. However, if the next time more people participate it would be much better.